CircleCI connects your GitHub or Bitbucket account to our system when granting access to the VCS of your choice.
If you no longer want to build on CircleCI, visit your projects page and unfollow all projects. Your account will no longer be active.
You will want to confirm the following:
- Unfollow all projects and stopped building on CircleCI
- Delete all webhooks from your VCS provider pointing to CircleCI
- Cancel all plans including GitHub Marketplace plans
Once we receive your ticket, we will be sending you an email confirming that we have received your request and asking you to confirm the deletion of your account or organization or both.
Please reply to the email as soon as possible so that we can begin the deletion process.
Below is an example email template.
We have received your Data Deletion Request. Please respond to the following questions, accordingly.
As a part of our data deletion process, we ask that you respond to this message confirming you are requesting the full deletion of one or all of the following:
* Organization or Account or Both: ______
* Confirm if you would like to delete an Organization.
If so, please provide the Organization Name (case-sensitive) here and indicate if GitHub, Bitbucket, or both: _______
* Confirm if you would like to delete an account, if so please provide your associated email address and VCS username, indicating if it is Github or Bitbucket: _______
If you are only requesting to be unsubscribed from marketing e-mails, please do confirm that you would not like any data deleted but are unsubscribing.
Note: In case, we don't receive a reply, the ticket will be closed automatically and we won't be able to delete the account.