Setting Up SSH Port-Forwarding
To connect to a Remote Desktop (RDP) session in a Windows job, follow the instructions below:
- Select your Windows job and choose Rerun with SSH
- Log in to the SSH session and change the user password with the following command:
passwdNote: Windows requires a complex password and will return "Try Again" if a password is not strong enough. Consider using a randomly generated secure password.
- Set up SSH port-forwarding by running the following on your local machine:
ssh -fN -L 3390:localhost:3389 -p 54782 <windows job ip>
- Open the Remote Desktop app (included with Windows or download from the Mac App Store) and connect to:
- Log in with the username "circleci" and the password set in step 2
Article is closed for comments.