This guide helps you understand how to find out when a specific
cimg Docker image will be available. If you're curious about the release date of a specific
cimg Docker image, the best thing to do is visit the specific GitHub repository for that image.
Visit the CircleCI-Public GitHub Repository:
- Open your web browser and go to https://www.github.com/CircleCI-Public
- Search for the specific image you are looking for.
- Look for the "Issues" tab on the repository page.
Search for Existing Discussions:
- Use the search bar in the "Issues" tab to find ongoing discussions about the Docker image you're interested in.
- Check if anyone is already talking about the release date or availability of the Docker image.
Open a New Issue:
- If you can't find any existing discussions, click on the "New issue" button.
- Create a new issue with a clear title that asks about the release date of the specific Docker image.
- Explain your question in the issue description and politely request any information or updates about the release date.
- Submit the issue and wait for responses from the images community.
Engage in Discussions:
- Keep an eye on the issue you created for any responses or updates from the community.
- Join the conversation by responding to comments and providing more details if needed.
- Follow the discussion to stay informed about any progress or announcements regarding the release date of the cimg Docker image.