Troubleshooting permissions issues
If you are experiencing permissions issues or recently updated permissions via your VCS provider, you might need to refresh your user permissions. The following guide will share several troubleshooting methods to refresh your permissions.
Revoke and re-create your Oauth Token - Please be sure to complete all of the following steps:
- Sign out of your CircleCI account
- Revoke CircleCI's access in Bitbucket or GitHub
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Sign back into your CircleCI account
- Refresh permissions at https://app.circleci.com/settings/user
If you still have any issues, please submit a ticket to CircleCI Support.