Bitbucket User Keys
BitBucket requires some extra steps to successfully add a user key.
Note: the following instructions assume you're using Chrome browser.
- Go to your Project Settings page, and click the SSH Keys link.
- Scroll down to the User Key section.
- Right-click the Add User Key button and select the Inspect option to open the browser inspector.
- In the developer console, select the Network tab.
- Clear the Console
- In the filter box, type in "checkout" (without the quotes). Doing so will make it easier to locate the request.
- Left-click the Add User Key button to generate the key
- In the developer console, click the
checkout-keyrequest with a 201 status. Then select the Preview tab
- Copy the public_key value (without the quotes and the line feed character) to your clipboard
- Add the key to Bitbucket
You will then be able to use that SSH key in your builds by adding the key's fingerprint using the
add_ssh_keys YAML key to your
BitBucket Integration: Create a BitBucket User Key
Article is closed for comments.