- How to programmatically manage the "Setup Workflows" setting
- Best Practices for Making API Calls to CircleCI Through a Script
- Why Do I Get Random 403 Errors When Making API Calls with Google Scripts?
- How to rotate GitHub Checkout Keys via the API
- times_flaked: definition and timeframe
- How to Pause an External Service Workflow and Manually Re-Trigger Continuation Using API
The CircleCI API makes it easier and more efficient to run your CI/CD pipelines. Here you'll find information on how to make API calls, use API v1 and v2, monitor triggered pipelines, and set up flaky test detection.