BitBucket requires some extra steps to successfully add a user key. You can find more information here on this forum post on how to add the keys along with a screencast showing the process.
Articles in this section
- Workflow status checks never completes because of: ci/circleci — Waiting for status to be reported
- error while loading shared libraries: libgconf-2.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Permission Denied When Creating Directory or Writing a File
- Why does my build require more RAM than locally?
- Test Summary results not showing - hidden directories not supported
- How do I add a BitBucket user key?
- Cannot load workflows - 414 Request URI too long
- AWSCLI cannot find credentials
- Why does my commit appear to come from a wrong/different user?
- My tests are randomly failing or flaky result with network unreachable