BitBucket requires some extra steps to successfully add a user key. You can find more information here on this forum post on how to add the keys along with a screencast showing the process.
Articles in this section
- ERROR: 2 matches found based on name: network x is ambiguous
- Rubygems.org error OpenSSL::SSL::SSLError: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate B: certificate verify failed
- Why is my attach_workspace step failing to extract the workspace?
- Unable to access org with 3rd party restrictions enabled.
- Workflow status checks never completes because of: ci/circleci — Waiting for status to be reported
- error while loading shared libraries: libgconf-2.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Permission Denied When Creating Directory or Writing a File
- Why does my build require more RAM than locally?
- Test Summary results not showing - hidden directories not supported
- How do I add a BitBucket user key?