A recent change to AWSCLI may result in an error indicating missing credentials. This can be resolved by adding region information, as outlined in the [documentation for AWSCLI](https://docs.aws.amazon.com/cli/latest/userguide/cli-chap-getting-started.html).
Articles in this section
- Elasticsearch error: "REGEX matching of entries in '/proc/self/cgroup'"
- How to push a commit back to the same repository as part of the CircleCI job
- Job fails with error "2 schema violations found required key [jobs] not found required key [version] not found"
- My workflow fails to run, with the error status "NEEDS SETUP"
- Job completes after "Spin up Environment" for non-x86 based Docker images.
- I'm receiving the error /usr/share/yarn/lib/cli.js:45726 with yarn
- An image does not exist locally with the tag: tag/name
- There are no configured ssh keys to install.
- docker-php-ext-enable: 108: docker-php-ext-enable: cannot create /conf.d/XXXXXX.ini: Directory nonexistent
- My build is failing due to a cache miss