A recent change to AWSCLI may result in an error indicating missing credentials. This can be resolved by adding region information, as outlined in the [documentation for AWSCLI](https://docs.aws.amazon.com/cli/latest/userguide/cli-chap-getting-started.html).
Articles in this section
- Cannot load workflows - 414 Request URI too long
- AWSCLI cannot find credentials
- Why does my commit appear to come from a wrong/different user?
- My tests are randomly failing or flaky result with network unreachable
- CircleCI 1.0 builds fail with 'bug in our infrastructure' when specifying Ruby 2.2
- My CircleCI 2.0 parallel jobs aren't well balanced
- Skipping cache - error checking storage: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
- CircleCI 2.0 Workflow build fails with Cannot find a job named `build`
- setup_remote_docker is slow to spin up
- Java memory issues (Gradle, Maven, Kotlin, Lein, Elasticsearch)