For security reasons, we do not allow external access to builds other than by SSH, and so it's not possible to modify ports for access. That said, you can still accomplish external access by using a third party paid service such as ngrok, or by using SSH port forwarding to make the port available to a machine that has SSH access to the build.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't "Rebuild without cache" work?
- Why do my tests take longer to run on CircleCI than locally?
- No matching manifest for linux/amd64 in the manifest list entries
- Commits showing up as incorrect user
- Docker: Can't change language - cannot change locale
- Open ports to access builds externally
- Scheduling a Nightly Build
- Filter branches
- Available Docker versions
- Duplicate builds every push