Inviting Team Members to Your CircleCI Organization
This article provides instructions on how to invite new team members to your CircleCI organization. By following these steps, you can efficiently invite new team members to your CircleCI organization, ensuring a streamlined experience and enhanced access controls.
Adding Team Members for Organizations Connected to GitHub or Bitbucket via OAuth App
New users must have an invitation from an existing organization member.
- Go to a Project page in your CircleCI organization.
- Click on "Add team members" to open the modal.
- In the modal, click on "Invite my team" to generate an invitation link.
- Share the invitation link with the new team members.
Adding Team Members for Organizations Connected to GitHub via GitHub Apps or to GitLab
We’ve automated how this organization can add team members to CircleCI.
Organization admins can manage access directly in CircleCI, invite multiple people at a time, and assign roles.
- Only organization admins can invite new users.
- In CircleCI, go to Organization Settings > People.
- Click the blue "Invite" button.
- Once invited, new team members will receive an email with instructions to join CircleCI.