CircleCI Associate Developer
The purpose of CircleCI Associate Developer is to learn how to build, test, and deploy using CircleCI, from CI/CD basics to optimizations. You will then test your knowledge to earn a CircleCI certificate.
Intended for Beginners
This course will cover everything you need to get started using CircleCI. You will learn how to set up a CircleCI pipeline to build, test, and deploy an application. You will also learn some basic ways to simplify and optimize your configuration file.
This training course provides examples of topics outlined in CircleCI documentation.
Enroll via CircleCI Academy
Use the following link to enroll:
The following list outlines additional documentation resources for topics covered in CircleCI Associate Developer:
- Caching Dependencies: https://circleci.com/docs/caching/
- Caching Strategies: https://circleci.com/docs/caching-strategy/
- Orb Development Kit: https://circleci.com/docs/orb-development-kit/
- Authoring Orbs: https://circleci.com/docs/orb-author-validate-publish/
- Orbs FAQ: https://circleci.com/docs/orbs-faq/
- Environment Variables: https://circleci.com/docs/set-environment-variable/
- Built-in Environment Variables: https://circleci.com/docs/variables/
- Restricting Contexts: https://circleci.com/docs/contexts/#run-workflows-with-a-restricted-context
- Terraform & CircleCI: https://developer.hashicorp.com/terraform/tutorials/automation/circle-ci
- Test Splitting: https://academy.circleci.com/test-splitting-recorded-webinar
- Reusing Config: https://circleci.com/docs/reusing-config/