Java tends to use a lot of memory. This can cause out-of-memory (oom) issues inside your jobs with limited resources. The blog post below can be helpful to guide you in controlling the memory usage of java within your jobs whether you're using Gradle, Maven, Kotlin, or Lein.
Articles in this section
- Cannot load workflows - 414 Request URI too long
- AWSCLI cannot find credentials
- Why does my commit appear to come from a wrong/different user?
- My tests are randomly failing or flaky result with network unreachable
- CircleCI 1.0 builds fail with 'bug in our infrastructure' when specifying Ruby 2.2
- My CircleCI 2.0 parallel jobs aren't well balanced
- Skipping cache - error checking storage: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
- CircleCI 2.0 Workflow build fails with Cannot find a job named `build`
- setup_remote_docker is slow to spin up
- Java memory issues (Gradle, Maven, Kotlin, Lein, Elasticsearch)