There is a known issue with workflows and new projects. If your first push to a new project includes workflows it will fail. The workaround, for now, is to push another commit. The project will build as expected from then on.
Articles in this section
- Java memory issues (Gradle, Maven, Kotlin, Lein, Elasticsearch)
- Workflow doesn't run after adding new project
- Your build was not run - reason code (:abusive)
- Commits not building after username, project, or repo renamed
- Error fetching dependencies
- Clear project cache
- How can I see the date and time a build started
- The container name "X" is already in use by container...
- Finding available network resources inside your container
- Rebuild button is missing from the build page