The Rebuild option has been removed from builds that are part of a Workflow. We plan to add a “Rerun Workflow” button on the jobs (build) page. For now, you can navigate to the “Workflows” page to rerun a Workflow (including Workflows from failed jobs).
Articles in this section
- Cannot load workflows - 414 Request URI too long
- AWSCLI cannot find credentials
- Why does my commit appear to come from a wrong/different user?
- My tests are randomly failing or flaky result with network unreachable
- CircleCI 1.0 builds fail with 'bug in our infrastructure' when specifying Ruby 2.2
- My CircleCI 2.0 parallel jobs aren't well balanced
- Skipping cache - error checking storage: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
- CircleCI 2.0 Workflow build fails with Cannot find a job named `build`
- setup_remote_docker is slow to spin up
- Java memory issues (Gradle, Maven, Kotlin, Lein, Elasticsearch)